Sat, 31 Dec|
Dusty Hill Vineyard
NYE @ Dusty Hill Vineyard
Tickets on sale from 10am Friday 4th November
Time & Location
31 Dec 2022, 4:00 pm AEST – 01 Jan 2023, 1:00 am AEST
Dusty Hill Vineyard, 80 Waterview Dr, Moffatdale QLD 4605, Australia
About the event
*Live Music- Starting at 5pm to 12am
Tom Lemming & Bad Habits
*Canapés - served from 5pm to 8pm including:
- Goomeri Bakery bread buffet – bruschetta, olives, dips, butters, balsamic, EVOO GF option
- Cajun Crusted Calamari w lemon and lime aioli GF
- Angus beef and parmesan balls w kickass BBQ sauce GF
- Sesame crumbed Barramundi goujons w tartare GF
- Knackwurst sausage rolls w beetroot and onion marmalade GF option
- Chicken skewers peanut, sesame coconut cream and kaffir sate GF
- Arancini -mushroom, smoked bacon and parmesan w garlic aioli GF
- Lamb, rosemary & red onion pie
- Chicken basil pesto and feta pizza
Regular restaurant menu will be available to purchase during the night if the canapé menu is not suitable. (Not included in ticket price) Please email for more information
*Camping - bring your swag, tent or caravan and sleep amongst the vines.The finer details
The Venue -
- Prendergast’s Irish Tavern will be open for the NYE event from 4pm to 1am, serving all beverages from soft drink and coffee to cocktails, beer, wine, and spirits. (Drinks are not included in ticket price)
- Lunch on Saturday 31st and Sunday 1st - If you are wanting to have lunch before the event or on New Year’s Day be sure to book a table as seats are limited. Call to book 4168 4700
Fully Licensed Venue - Strictly No BYO
On site camping included for ticket-holders only on Saturday 31st. Campgrounds can be accessed for set up from 11am on Saturday when gates open. Campers must vacate area before 4pm Sunday 1st January.
Toilet block is close by.
No powered sites available, no fires permitted, no pets.
Friday 30th camping available for ticket holders. Please select Friday 30th camping pass.
Children must purchase a ticket to camp and enter the festival
Children must be always supervised by a responsible adult.
All children must be offsite or if camping back to campsite by 10pm.
There is no transport included with this event, if you require, please contact local Taxi or bus services.